RtTech and our integration partners take a hands-on approach to the implementation of RtDUET.
Unlike several vendors of downtime and OEE applications, the RtDUET team started as an engineering/integration firm. Our intent is to work with the users of RtDUET to enhance the benefits received from the RtDUET application. RtTech or one of its Integration partners will work with your firm to implement the following steps to ensure the benefits a downtime system like RtDUET can provide.
Based on this experience RtTech recommends the following steps to successfully complete a RtDUET deployment:
- Preliminary Design – The preliminary design focuses on collecting all the information required to configure RtDUET. This information is assembled during a remote workshop.
- Configuration – Once the workshop\follow up is completed and the configuration document is reviewed with the client a configuration exercise is scheduled.
- Commissioning – Once the system is installed and configured the system is commissioned by performing a system acceptance test
- Training – Usually undertaken at the same time the system is commissioned.
- Post Implementation Analysis and Support – a key step in the adoption and use of RtDUET this step occurs 3 to 6 months after implementation and is used to further refine the use of RtDUET and maximize the benefit of the solution.